Bormio is a very important destination for cycling enthusiasts.
Cycling:In the areas surrounding Bormio some of the greatest and most historic cycling ascents are to be found: the Stelvio Pass, Gavia Pass, Motirolo Pass, Forcola Pass, Foscagno Pass and Bernina Pass, all destinations for the Giro d’Italia champions and for cyclists from all over the world.
Mountain bike:Trails in the Stelvio National Park and in all the Alta Rezia area, along the traces of the Gran Fondo Alta Valtellina and the Bormio bike park, and Mottolino bike park in Livigno are attractions for mountain bike enthusiasts.
- Covered, safe, short-circuit TV supervised garaging for bicycles
- Benches and shoe racks
- Small workshop area for small repair jobs
- System for washing bikes
- Free laundry service for sports clothes
- Drying room for sports clothes or machine drying
- Sports massage at discounted prices
- Energy filled breakfasts before outings and hearty meals
- Energy bars and integrators available on request
- Welcome card offering free use of all public transport in Alta Valtellina
- Local maps and road book at your disposal
- Some biking magazines to update you on the latest news
- 10% discount on MTB hire in associated shops